• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for cool people to ride with !.

J
Apr 2, 2015
Hey ! Thanks for checking out my post ! I normally ride in vail pass, this is my second season on a sled but have had been in classes with Matt Entz and will be riding this Jan in a 3 day burandt clinic.

I have all my gear and 4 sleds (one turbo), I will like to meet people that are down to ride I might not be the most experienced but I'm very passionate about riding.

I live in Breck and have a RPM 28 trailer so you can easily just pull in and ride with me to vail pass or wherever really lol.

I normally ride with my GF and she is super cool too, I'm drug free and don't really mind people smoking around me, so if you are interested please Let me know I'm always down to ride !.:face-icon-small-hap

H
Feb 28, 2012
I'm game. always looking for others to ride with.

I live in Boulder and am hoping to go up once this week, next weekend with my gf then I work for the month of January. But feb-april I plan to ride a bunch.

Let me know if you want to ride, Thanks.

Set

F
Jul 16, 2014
Ride

We are always up for meeting new riders. coming from Denver but the majority of the time its mid week and Saturdays. I tend to stay away from Vail but Freemont is a great spot. These pics were a week ago but two days ago it was 4' of pow

Turbo 174 Propane Nytro
SC 153 Phazer

20151219_082624.jpg 20151219_082631.jpg 20151219_082634.jpg

Last edited:
F
Aug 24, 2009
Westminster, CO
We are always up for meeting new riders. coming from Denver but the majority of the time its mid week and Saturdays. I tend to stay away from Vail but Freemont is a great spot.

How was the parking at Fremont? Are they making any attempt to create space? Love that place but ever since they stopped doing the tours the roadside parking blows.

I am always game to ride, I live right on VP trails, but ride all over Eagle and Summit. I ride mostly midweek, on various days depending on work commitments. Me..... Early 30's, 2012 rmk pro, prefer punching new lines in the trees. I am actually looking for someone to ride with tomorrow, as my main riding partner's ride seems to need a new motor.....

Pm me if you have any interest in VP or anything else tomorrow.

C
Jan 2, 2016
Hey guys, don't mean to barge into your area, but looking for new places to ride. When you say freemont, are you talking the pass down south of Copper Mtn ski area?

Premium Features