• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a traditional sled to rent at Hawkfest

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
So last year many of you may remember Noah, our young friend we brought with us to Hawkfest. Well this year it looks we are bringing Jake our other young friend we bring with us everywhere. Jake is just going to ride my old 1982 Yamaha (I love that little thing)
The only problem is the people we were going to rent machines from us don't have any right now. So I am looking to rent two very underpowered old not so beautiful snowmobiles. I will be riding one and Noah will be riding another one. So if you have machines we can rent for Saturday and Sunday please pm me.
Thanks so much guys.
Tammy

jake and noah.jpg

only if i could get the 300cc one lunger out there....could have rode it for free! even has a backrest and apehanger type handlebars! and the throttle is a trigger finger like a jetski!!!

Tammy,

We will bringing my sled for a back up you are welcome to use. Its a yamaha mountain max 700. The machine is very easy to ride. I only have one rule when i loan things out. You break it you fix it.

Premium Features

Back