• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a quality shovel?

Z
Jan 12, 2005
Hahns Peak, CO
I have a couple for winter camping that have the D-handle, which is what I prefer in a snow shovel. The only drawback is there's no root/branch saw. I found one once that had a snow saw on the inside, but they wanted too much $$$ for it, and I already had two Voile's already when I found that one.

I sled with the SOS brand, but those saws are brittle and break easily. I think I have broken four of them so far, good thing my dealer replaces them for free. I now carry a folding saw in my tunnel bag.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I have a couple for winter camping that have the D-handle, which is what I prefer in a snow shovel. The only drawback is there's no root/branch saw. I found one once that had a snow saw on the inside, but they wanted too much $$$ for it, and I already had two Voile's already when I found that one.

I sled with the SOS brand, but those saws are brittle and break easily. I think I have broken four of them so far, good thing my dealer replaces them for free. I now carry a folding saw in my tunnel bag.

No replacement for a good shovel! Glad to hear you have a good dealer who will replace your broken shovels.

Premium Features