• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for a BIG intake boot- please help

W
Nov 27, 2007
Hello,

I am taking a shot in the dark here, but I figured this is the place to get an answer.

I run a Polaris 400 scrambler in 300' dirt drags. For the past 7 years It has had a 44mm lectron carb on it, mated to a CPI aluminum intake, which utalizes a "BOMBADIER" rubber carb intake boot.
Thing is... now the boot is torn, and Im not sure where to start looking. I assume it is from a pretty decent size twin, from the years 1996 to 2000.
The boot is about 3" long by 2.5 o.d - and has BOMBADIER stamped on the end.

Hopefully CPI will remember where it came from, but I figured id check here as well.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO!

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
depends on weather it is a 44mm or 40mm do a search on yahoo for skidoo microfiche and look under summit 670 sleds 96 has 40mm and 98 ho had 44mm, you can get part numbers there,measure the od of the inlet side of your carbs to find what size you need

Last edited:
W
Nov 27, 2007
ok fellas, Thanks for the quick replies! Your time is much appreciated.

I got this email reply from CPI tonite. --

"Its the intake boot for a 99 Ski Doo MXZ 670. We more then likely still have one if you need it."

Premium Features