• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lookin for Yellow Rev Front, bumper!!!! Got screwed out of mine.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello everyone, I am lookin for a Yellow Rev front bumper for a reasonable price after I think Ive gotten screwed out of mine, I had an add on here requesting to trade my all black panels and front bumper for some Yellow side panels and front bumper a couple days later I had a guy which I call me and said he would like to trade and told me he was from Newport Wa and asked if I was going to the Spokane Snow Show and we could trade parts there since he would be comin down from Newport and I would be coming up From Clarkston Wa, nice that we didn`t have to pay shipping either way just do a trade in the parkin lot and then go about our ways and see the show. day before we were headed to the show we texted and I asked what time he would be there at the show I was told he would be there early and since we had longer to travel we planned on being there around 10-10:30am but he said he didn`t have the bumper off and wouldn`t have it with him but would ship his to me, so I thought I would trust him and bring my bumper anyway, I did after we got to the show and around halfway thru the day he said he was running late then we he finaly arrived we I gave him all my panels and front bumper and I got the panels he had and no bumper he said he would ship me the bumper and I said I wanted it by the next weekend, the snow show was Nov, 10 come the the end of the week he said he hadn`t shipped it yet cause Tire season was busy, so I patiently waited thinkin I would receive it the beginning of the week,

So here is it Saturday night, Nov 24th and I still don`t have the bumper I texted him last friday and said I was not happy and want the bumper ,haven`t heard from him since..

I took the bumper to him so I wouldn`t have to keep mine and then have to pay shipping to get mine to him cause of his neglect to have the bumper with him, and now looks like its gonna cost me the price of a bumper + shipping and needles to say I am Pissed!!!

and I don`t have any info on this guy other than his name is GREGG and is from NEWPORT WA, and works at PERFECTION TIRE I beleive in Newort, is suposed to have his sled in Couer d alene haveing the motor on his 07` XRS fixed and thats where the bumper is that should of went to me..

I should probably try to look up where he works and call up there and see whats goin on but it been so long with no contact to me other than one or two excuse messages I would probably Snap on the phone, Lol

Not sure what to do. Just upsetting ya know.

let me know what you have cost and shipping to -->

Darren Card
1345 Maple St
Clarkston Wa, 99403

Thanks, Wildcard

Look how sweet this sled looks with no bumper, Lol
20121112_075155.jpg

Last edited:

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com