• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Look at what I found

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm just not sold on the single rail. I would love to try out this setup on a polaris to see what it feels like.

Reactions: mtncat1

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
i saw this at the snow show ,it is a really nice piece of work ,and looks tougher and better than the cat set up, that being said i sure would like to try one

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
While we all have varying opinions on the pro's / con's of the handling characheteristics of the narrow mono or dual rail skids like this one thing is for sure. KMOD has a reputation of putting out super tough, great riding with an awesome shock combo. We are always proud to be working alongside KMOD in developing rails to meet their suspension system needs.

Reactions: richracer1

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Not knocking Kmod by any means, they make amazing products. I’m just not a big fan of the alpha skid. It has its place. I do wish there was some good aftermarket option track for the single rail. With the only option being cat, it’s a very expensive track. I did punch and clip a cat dual rail 2.6 track when I did my home made single rail 3 years ago. It can be done, but very time intensive.

Reactions: jetskier
Premium Features