• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

local doo riders

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
smitty 10inch bar risers.black anodize..new in box.$100.00

xp drop brackets..black anodize..new in box $100.00
neither have ever been installed.edges are polished finish,nice pieces

tracks
05 rev challenger lt 16x151x2.25 / 2.52 pitch on 01 zx..$150.00

08 xp challenger lt 154x16x2.38 / 2.89 pitch 200 miles perfect $350.00

07 rev challenger lt 159x16x2.25 / 2.52 pitch good shape 1 lug has small piece of a lug missing.$275.00

rev drive axle with stock drivers.good shape $25.00 1 1/8 in shaft
rear axle with boggies $20.00

07 rev ski-doo 9 tooth anti ratchet drivers 1 1/8 shaft slightly used good shape $50.00

08 xp x head with about 200 miles on it perfect shape $100.00

smail perf xp mountain clutch kit,helix,spring,ramps and weights $50.00

if you want it make an offer ull prob end up with it.i dont want to stand in

line at a post office or ups store.

i need gas caddy for 07 rev.windshield 01 zx.

Last edited:
K
Nov 27, 2007
Lynnhood
I've got your gas caddie for you. Have - fuel tank, straps, and hooks. I think I don't have the bumper stops that screw into the back of the seat.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
What?? No one's whined about this not being the swap-meet yet?? :face-icon-small-con
I give it until morning.

HEY,YOU HUSH Mr.126 peeps WOW that is strange.

Bad Santa here and i dont want to share with the whole group, just the locals.i dont have time for packing and zip questions.ill meet ya if you want it good if not o well.gets me out of the house....

why are you trying to stir up the pot anyway?why are you trying to make it like it used to be around here,funny,obnoxious,entertaining, rude,gay and all. its a washington thread not a nation wide thread.

thanks for looking... X

Last edited:

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
Ban him!!!! Rule breakers are not to be tolerated.....:nono:

AND YOU..your not a moderator or HIM your just a basic dog...ruff ruff

How you been Rob?i sea the pup is shreadin already..nice

Wanna trade for some BBQ??HUH HUH DO YA DOG DO YA????
if i got the axle and shaft by the end of the week ill give it to ya if you want it for your rev.i want this stuff gone.no freebeezzz to strangers.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
AND YOU..your not a moderator or HIM your just a basic dog...ruff ruff

How you been Rob?i sea the pup is shreadin already..nice

Wanna trade for some BBQ??HUH HUH DO YA DOG DO YA????
if i got the axle and shaft by the end of the week ill give it to ya if you want it for your rev.i want this stuff gone.no freebeezzz to strangers.

Season has started...did a 70 mile trip yesterday and had the pup out 2 times already...I'm thinking I need to get a good camera...I was watching him the other day across the way at the power lines hit a jump over and over....camera on my phone wouldn't go that far...LOL....

As for the parts...if you said tunnel for an 04 rev...I'd make you up a feast...hahahaha.......

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
Season has started...did a 70 mile trip yesterday and had the pup out 2 times already...I'm thinking I need to get a good camera...I was watching him the other day across the way at the power lines hit a jump over and over....camera on my phone wouldn't go that far...LOL....

As for the parts...if you said tunnel for an 04 rev...I'd make you up a feast...hahahaha.......

yup its camera time.i got the wife up 2 times already,road rides you know but its about having fun.i got pics but cant show them because shes laying on the sled breathing hard...hahahaha

anyone have a tunnel they want to donate to a needy,poor,hungry XP owner.even the xp guys gotta eat.....

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
xp stuff ..16x154x2.38 / 2.86 pitch camoplast non ported perfect shape $500.00
xp rear axle with boggies -----sold.travis ill call today 1300 or so
xp bar risers are 1 inch taller than stock xp
risers and dops $175.00

yamma dog .............u want drive axle, drivers and rear axle with bogs still gotem gotta go,free u pick up or buy me lunch in north bend delivered.you jumpers are hard on stuff.:D

tracks name your$

01 summit x zx..830 ported rk=tek billit head ecu curve,hood,seat,tunnel perfect,very clean and un damaged.new 6.9 pilot skis,2 wh kit 16x151x2.25 chllgr track.walks away from my rev and xp,fab craft lt weight front end.sled rips...aproxx 400 miles on motor 1800 on sled....$3000.00

516.jpg 020.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features