• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Loadmaster Aluminum Enclosed 2/3 Place trailer

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
1999 12' Box plus v All aluminum enclosed trailer made by Loadmaster. New tires and tongue jack. Dual Axle but no trailer brakes. Very light, only around 1300lbs. Trailer is in good shape except for the plastic laminate on the exterior plywood panels didnt have enought UV protection in it so it is cracking and coming off the marine grade plywood. The panels all unbolt so it would be easy to take them off and either line X, paint, recover, etc. them but i dont have the time and it hasnt bothered me that much. It has a front drive out door on one side of the V. Fit's 2 162" sleds great or could fit 3 short tracks. Asking $2500 Price reduced to $2200 FIRM or will trade up to a 3/4 place enclosed+ cash. Located in Reno, NV.

Last edited:
no but there is a big snowmobile video premier here in reno this weekend and i beleive several people from utah are going, I believe Phatty and a few others are going.

Sean

I dont mean to steal the thread from you but I want to say something from my experience with my Loadmaster trailer just exactly like yours. It will NOT fit 3 short track sleds. I have tried and failed. However only thing possible is if you jack up rear of third sled that is loaded backward in middle or remove skis then it will fit 3 sleds....

It WILL fit three mountain sleds. I had the exact trailer in black. We had one 144", one 156" and one 159". It was a pain, but it is possible. I think we had it overloaded because we were eating tires. I think I went through three tires on one trip. After that trip, I bought a four place enclosed.

thanks for the information guys, I"ve never put 3 in it but from the dimensions i thought you could. Someone buy this trailer. Price reduced to $2200 firm!

It WILL fit three mountain sleds. I had the exact trailer in black. We had one 144", one 156" and one 159". It was a pain, but it is possible. I think we had it overloaded because we were eating tires. I think I went through three tires on one trip. After that trip, I bought a four place enclosed.

HOW in the world can you get 3 mountain sleds in that box? No way! I have tried with 3 short track sleds for an hour before I ended up leaving two sleds inside the trailer and one in back of pickup box. Other time, I have put my M7 162'' and Crossfire7 144" in leaving us very little space room barely enough for clothing gears, a toolbox, case of oil gallons and several gas cans. That is all there... Unless you have 14' with V-nose. is it possible????

Last edited:
I honestly can't remember the length of the trailer. I thought the length was something like 15' from the back door to the front of the V. All I remember it was a black tandem axle trailer made by Loadmaster.

We loaded the 144" sled forward in the front of the trailer V. We did remove the skis to get it ALL the way into the front V. We put the track up on top of the spare tire to raise it up. The other sleds were brought in backwards from the back of the trailer.

It was a tight fit, but they all fit. We still loaded all our gear in there also. This setup was only used ONCE on a long trip and I bought a bigger trailer. We had this trailer overloaded and that's why we were eating tires. I weighed the tongue of the trailer and it scared me. I replaced the aluminum tongue with a thicker and longer steel unit for a piece of mind before the trip. It sucked loading and unloading, but it worked.

Last edited:
I have a 3 place charmac 03 snow sport with heater and cabinets, I'm looking to down size so if you would be interested in a partial trade, send me a PM or give me a call 530-743 6054 and lets talk
joe

3 153/162 in 12ft V nose is No Problem! No ski removal!

3 2016 M8's 2-163 & a 153. Easy all with skiis on! Tons room for gear, tires, tools, gas cans, etc! 1 facing forward in center of V, 2 backwards with tails moved out! If you load right only have to muscle 1 sled on manually. This is a 12ft loadmaster w/ 3ft V! The narrow 36" front ends help out, but with wider fronts, you may just have to loosen/remove the right tie rod end (easier than ski removal) to pigieon toe the right ski in to match the trailer V. :face-icon-small-coo

20161217_212905.jpg 20161216_182543.jpg

Premium Features

Back