• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Liver on RE

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Puttin the psorrhosis back in the liver!

The "Gay boy"..

IMG_38111024x768.jpg

and Butch

IMG_38151024x768.jpg

Last edited:
Nice hour long stuck hole Mark found. Back in the boondocks we was!

IMG_38101024x768.jpg

That's alright, he was stuck a dozen times leading, me just a few :) He was puttin on a good show today. Had to drag him out of the darkness now and then though.

Last edited:
If anybody comes up..bring me 10 gal of gas! Burned up more today than any day yet this year.

I may try to get up there, maybe Dizzle and I if I can pull a miracle and get the 8 together.

Emma ran her car into our culvert over the ****in rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't freakin believe it!

so ya got snow ehh?....here just scimmies...hoping to come up there for the next storm wave...how long ya stayin?

sunday's a no go...

good report tho, is smomark still on the 'original' m7?

Turbos running good, however the battery is not charging:face-icon-small-dis Hopefully the turbo popo guys can help. Looks like we are going to do a test run at VP on the way to GlenwoodSprings, If all goes well maybe the flattops:face-icon-small-coo

Same as mine, cept his is all stock. Runs pretty crappy too! Stuck half the day, but he was leading on some killer tree runs.

Snow was off the hook in spots, normal in others. Wind blows it all around. Partying in the lot, bettah go.

I have your fuel pump seal and primary spring from the 8 hundo Dave. Michelle said i should see the stuff early next week.

Turbo ran like a scalded dog. I did go through 4 batteries though. I need to get this charging system figured out

I think that I'm going to stay home and get the 8 put back together. I simply don't have time during the week and I took off next weekend for a weekend ride.

Pretty slow in MC lot today. Nice to sleep in. Got the clutch back together, but one of the cams wore away some material and its throwing a nasty vibragion out. Clutch is junk now anyway so i think I'll try balancing it with a few drill holes.

Premium Features

Back