• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Little Vid of my M8 and m1000 both turboed!

M

M1000Mod162

hey guys put together a little vid with both of my sleds M8 and m1000 turbos! Both boondocker kits!

Tell me what ya think! This is my first crack at it so......its nothing special but I hope to get some better stuff as the season comes and hopefully brings us more snow!

Anyway check it out!<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WoW_SaPIX4E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can't ride a two stroke turbo in the trees what are you thinking? :)

Hell I don't think you can ride anything but a Polaris in the trees.

PS, great job by the way. running very well. Sounds good and clean, slight loading up in the one segment but overall very well tuned. (very slight I might add)

Thunder

You can't ride a two stroke turbo in the trees what are you thinking? :)

Hell I don't think you can ride anything but a Polaris in the trees.

PS, great job by the way. running very well. Sounds good and clean, slight loading up in the one segment but overall very well tuned. (very slight I might add)

Thunder

I thought Wyo was the only one that could side hill in the trees!

Nice vid, which one do you like better in the trees? The 1000 or the 8?

I like the 800 in all areas except for big climbing! The 1000 has alot more power and torgue for pulling crazy track speed on the hills! But the 1000 is alot heavier and takes alot more effort to make sled respond to rider input than the 800! The 800 is much more flickable and consistant! 1000 generally needs some tuning through the day to keep it running good where the 800 is pull and go!

BTW Thanks for all the kind words about video guys!

Quick question for you...what video editing software did you use to do the stabilization? I've been looking for something like that for a while, but not sure where to find it.

Great video, by the way...the sleds sound/look great, and that's some very skilled riding! :)

hey guys put together a little vid with both of my sleds M8 and m1000 turbos! Both boondocker kits!

Tell me what ya think! This is my first crack at it so......its nothing special but I hope to get some better stuff as the season comes and hopefully brings us more snow!

Anyway check it out!<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WoW_SaPIX4E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That was very nice riding great job. Like said above Nice moves.

Wicked riding! really nice transitioning side to side on the side hill! Ive been trying to get that down but having a hard time. That sled sounds very nice!

Fun watching good riding a well tuned sled. When I try the jump-over my darn sled is not where it's supposed to be! I keep getting bad sleds!

Quick question for you...what video editing software did you use to do the stabilization? I've been looking for something like that for a while, but not sure where to find it.

Great video, by the way...the sleds sound/look great, and that's some very skilled riding! :)

Sorry didnt see this post sooner! The stabilization was done by you tube they gave me the option to do it or leave it alone!

Thanks again for coments and views guys!

Premium Features

Back