• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lightwieght battery

i'm from sasky also, ytz9s would would prolly work fine but the 7s might iffy for some of our mornings if the sled has been out all nite. i've been lookin at a batcap600 battery from 2koolperformance, looks fairly light, built to withstand vibration and plenty of juice.

i'm from sasky also, ytz9s would would prolly work fine but the 7s might iffy for some of our mornings if the sled has been out all nite. i've been lookin at a batcap600 battery from 2koolperformance, looks fairly light, built to withstand vibration and plenty of juice.

BatCaps have been tried in the past...and with horrible success by what I've read.

A 7s or 10s...your choice. 10s if you have any concerns. Still saves a good chunk of weight for the $.

BatCaps have been tried in the past...and with horrible success by what I've read.

A 7s or 10s...your choice. 10s if you have any concerns. Still saves a good chunk of weight for the $.

what was the reason for failure with batcaps? i seen on 2koolperformance that there is a new batcap battery to hold up better that the batcap 400

If you are riding in Sask, then I might consider the 10S over the 7S. I have a 7S and it works fine for the mountains at -10 to -15. I keep mine on a battery tender all the time. The 10S only weighs 2-3 pounds more, but it is still half the weight of the stock battery. The 10S also is 190 CCA versus 130 CCA for the 7S. So, if I was riding in -30, I would choose the 10S.

Get a Yuasa and you wan't have a problem.

I bought mine at my dealer. A motor cycle shop should have them too.

Premium Features

Back