• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*lifted f350 crewcab longbox diesel lariat*

S
2005 F350 CREWCAB LONGBOX
AUTO 4X4 6.0L POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
ONLY 37,000 MILES (VERY LOW)
REMAINING WARRANTY UNTIL SPRING 2010
LARIAT PACKAGE
POWER SUNROOF, POWER REAR SLIDER, POWER WINDOWS, POWER DOORS,POWER SEATS, POWER MOVABLE PEDALS
STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS (VOLUME/FAN SPEED/CRUISE/ETC.)
FACTORY 6 DISC CD PLAYER
4 FACTORY AUXILLARY SWITCHES
INTEGRATED TOW COMMAND
HEATED TAN LEATHER INTERIOR
KEYLESS ENTRY AND KEY PAD ON DRIVERS DOOR
BRAND NEW 8" FABTECH LIFTKIT
BRAND NEW 37" TOYO MUD TERRAIN TIRES
BRAND NEW 22" CUSTOM JESSE JAMES WHEELS
BRAND NEW GAS FABTECH SHOCKS AND DUAL STEERING STABILIZERS
DUAL MBRP 5" EXHAUST
EDGE JUICE PLATINUM CHIP WITH ATTITUDE MONITOR ON DASH
K & N INTAKE SYSTEM
COWL INDUCTION HOOD
BUSHWACKER POCKET FLARES PAINTED TO MATCH
SPRAY IN BED LINER/TOOLBOX IS ALSO SPRAY LINED BLACK TO MATCH
SMOKED CAB LIGHTS, TAILIGHTS, MIRROR LIGHTS
CHROME MIRROR COVERS, HANDLES, RUNNING BOARDS, MUD FLAPS, BUGSHIELD, TOW HOOKS
VENT SHADES, BILLET GAS DOOR, BILLET GRILLE
TINTED WINDOWS, FOG LIGHTS
UNDER SEAT REAR STORAGE
CLEAR GRAVEL/ROCK CHIP GUARD CLEAR ALONG BOTTOM ROCKER AND GRILLE AND HOOD
ALWAYS GARAGED AND NEVER DRIVEN ON GRAVEL
FRESH OIL CHANGE AND SERVICE

CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE PICS OR QUESTIONS
CORY 406-899-8525
$28,999
cory_olson@hotmail.com

REDBEAST1.JPG REDBEAST2.JPG REDBEAST3.JPG REDBEAST4.JPG REDBEAST5.JPG REDBEAST6.JPG

Last edited:

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Nice truck. How much? How do you like the clear gravel guard? Is it very noticeable? I have chrome rocker panels right now that I would like to pull off, but don't want my rockers getting all chipped up.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Is the gravel guard as thick as say Line X or Rhino Lining? Who did you have do it for you? Thanks for the info.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Killer truck. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at this ad since you put it up! My wife is ready to kill me!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Things have been changing dude. It was cake bringing mine up, but a year and a half ago or so they started clamping down on "modified" crap. We're not even talking having problems with inspections, the actual border saying NO, and sending you back.
Had a buddy talk to me about bringing back a megacab, 4" on 35's. I told him it was easy other then the paperwork and patience, he got to the border and they sent him packing. He had to buy stock parts on ebay to get it home... Im sure alot of borders are still slack, or maybe some are just more retarded then others, but its becomming an issue.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Interesting. I was with a buddy when he brought an 8" lifted Dmax on 37s across and they didn't even go outside to look at it! Another buddy brought through a similarly sized truck without issue. Never heard of this before. A local business brings up lifted trucks from the US all the time?

Go figure?

At least the possibility of not getting across the border killed my dream for this truck. Now I can sleep ;)

A
Nov 29, 2007
I may be interested if it is still for sale, anyone know for sure if this would be a problem bringing across the border?, I wouldn't want to purchase and get to the border and find out I cannot bring it across. This isn't the first I have heard of this.

S
I sold my lifted cummins to a guy in lethbridge last year and as long as you select the right border crossing they do not even ask questions. The one I would avoid is sweetgrass, mt crossing but other than that one he got through fine. The truck is still for sale! Thanks Cory 406-899-8525

K

KingJ

Dec 26, 2008
Great Falls
This is a great looking truck and in well taken care off. Would be a great buy for someone. Although I am still trying to figure out how whipping an arctic cat happens when all you do is sit at the bottom of the hills and watch the big cat pound the hills?????? I guess the answer is all in the question!!! Where's the here Kitty, Kitty Now.

Premium Features