• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your rigs!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
F
Dec 30, 2019
My 7’x14’ cargo trailer has changed a fair bit since I got it a year ago. Ready for some sled trips, Covid permitting. One thing that really annoyed me was the lack of lighting and inability to have any light at all without the tow vehicle connected and switched on.

516E8608-089F-439B-9A42-AD6980DD72AA.jpeg 914421A6-0008-4569-B754-4A3794134F2E.jpeg

sledr900

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
WSS, MT
The new toy hauler: 2021 Ford Diesel Tremor.
a68f49164c801956c3347e3af83f848b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Dec 30, 2019
My first post here! Just got back into sledding after a 14 year hiatus. Got my wife of 23 years into it as well. Here's my trailer. It isn't much, but it is a work in progress. Caliber glides and flex glides are on their way. Over the next couple years I'm planning to convert this thing into a full on sled and moto hauler. This summer I will likely insulate the walls and ceiling, paint walls and ceiling white, maybe add a bit more lighting and will being keeping my eyes peeled for a decent used RV furnace. Eventually would like some upper storage cabinets and a tool chest in the "V". I may also epoxy the floor.......that is yet to be determined. I'm told this "drymax" holds up really well, but it sure just looks like OSB to me.

View attachment 336943

View attachment 336944

View attachment 336945

View attachment 336946

My 7’x14’ cargo trailer has changed a fair bit since I got it a year ago. Ready for some sled trips, Covid permitting. One thing that really annoyed me was the lack of lighting and inability to have any light at all without the tow vehicle connected and switched on.

So yeah....a few trips through the mountains with that set-up and I’m done...lol.

New rig:

DD344642-9A32-429F-A504-351449E8170E.jpeg
37EA6608-A553-45C6-A468-4D13DCBCDA66.jpeg

R
Oct 4, 2019
Finally found an enclosed, done sledding for the season but better late than never! I’ll use it this summer to haul dirtbikes and get it ready to go for winter duty before the snow starts up again!
8C740ECA-1C7A-45D8-A208-3D3F805F761B.jpeg

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Picked up my trailer yesterday, bought it out of state from Western Slope trailers in Rifle, CO ( Shoutout to them/Steve ). But Preston, ID was closer to me than Colorado and trailer wasn't done yet so Steve had them hold it in ID at the factory for me..saved a bit of driving.

My master plan that I have piecing together for 4 years is complete. ( Truck, Pop Top, Snowmobile/Toy trailer ). So versatile for all seasons :)

--Picking up at Trails West ---

--Home!---

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Picked up my trailer yesterday, bought it out of state from Western Slope trailers in Rifle, CO ( Shoutout to them/Steve ). But Preston, ID was closer to me than Colorado and trailer wasn't done yet so Steve had them hold it in ID at the factory for me..saved a bit of driving.

My master plan that I have piecing together for 4 years is complete. ( Truck, Pop Top, Snowmobile/Toy trailer ). So versatile for all seasons :)

--Picking up at Trails West ---

--Home!---
Congrats on achieving your master plan! That has to feel so good!

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com

Have you camped in the camper in the winter yet?
Are you able to pop it up and stay warm?

At 44 yrs old, you may have missed the Turtle Expedition accrost Siberia in the mid/late 90's.
(I for one was riveted to the story as it progressed in 4-Wheeler magazine!)
They had dreams of sleeping in their pop-up, but found that they had to huddle in the bottoms overnight.
Likely a bit of temp differentiation between their app and yours tho?

Your rig sure looks all nice and matched tho!
"I like it when a plan comes together" (You too young for that one too maybe?)

LOL!

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Have you camped in the camper in the winter yet?
Are you able to pop it up and stay warm?

At 44 yrs old, you may have missed the Turtle Expedition accrost Siberia in the mid/late 90's.
(I for one was riveted to the story as it progressed in 4-Wheeler magazine!)
They had dreams of sleeping in their pop-up, but found that they had to huddle in the bottoms overnight.
Likely a bit of temp differentiation between their app and yours tho?

Your rig sure looks all nice and matched tho!
"I like it when a plan comes together" (You too young for that one too maybe?)

LOL!

I camped in the pop top with it popped on the way to Idaho to pick up the trailer in Preston ID. It was 2 Degrees F outside. Have camped in it in the winter before but 2deg F is the coldest so far. Stayed nice and warm had furnace set at 65 degrees or something, it wasn't running non stop but turned off and on through the night. I have the winter liner option in the pop top which helps a bit I think. I don't keep water in it in the winter though, so as not to freeze and break ****.

""I like it when a plan comes together" haha I know that quote:)

"Its all ball bearings nowdays" is another good one :)

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
My 2022 GMC Denali HD as of 30 March 2022. I had a 2020 GMC AT4HD but due to DEF tank issues and being told it would be mid May before getting a new tank (big maybe) I bought this.
Denali HD.jpg

Premium Features