• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see the inside of your enclosed trailers

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I'm going to change all this out someday but for now I have baskets and hooks and a furnace.
Air flows all around and through the baskets so helmets and stuff dry pretty well with no mildew.
It works good for now.
PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0009-1.jpg

GizmoSnow013.jpg

06 Dragon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Central Alberta
Doc, what type of tracking is that, you have recessed in the floor of the trailer with the super clamps attatched to it?

06 Dragon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Central Alberta
Trailer pics

Here is pics of my 2005 Haulmark. Not quite finished yet. Still have to install tracking in the floor and coat it.

trailer 001.jpg trailer 002.jpg trailer 003.jpg trailer 004.jpg

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Here's a link to Mountain Mod Mania's last Ultimate Trailer.
Triton makes the BEST trailers out there, they ain't cheap, but they're well built! Good luck Tom, if you need some help, let me know!

I really like htat boot dryer idea.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Mine's a mess right now. I have one sled torn apart in it. I'll snap a pic next time it's clean. But it has line-x on the floor, propane furnace, cabinet, 110v flourecent lighting, and I added one of those retractable cord work lights, couple clothing racks and oil/tool cabinet with fold out work bench. Still need to add a couple fuel doors, retractable sun shade, vinyl wrap, and benches. Like docs boot dryer idea too. Need something like that.

Bought the A/V equipment: 8" LCD deck, sirius sat radio, speakers, ipod dock, etc but not wired up yet.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Doc, what type of tracking is that, you have recessed in the floor of the trailer with the super clamps attatched to it?

That is the stock track system in the Triton Prestige series trailers. It's nice to be able to add and remove differrent tie down systems.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Id post pics of mine but some A$$ hole stoled it about 2 weeks ago. Had shelving, frig, microwave, direct vent heater 2500 watt converter, fully wired insulated, and the front half was carpeted. They cut the locks and drove away. It was an 8.5 x 20 haul mark.

Premium Features