• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets go!

R

redwolf_92

Feb 19, 2011
Wadena, Mn
Hey guys. I am an avid snowmobiler with many seasons of riding out west in various places. I have been to Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and almost New Mexico once. I prefer boondocking and finding remote untouched areas. I am not one to stay on the trail unless it is a path to somewhere else.

My problem is that the guys that I have grown up riding with and usually head out west with have either stopped riding or lost interest. So I am taking a shot in the dark here. Anyone want to get a trip lined up? I am pretty much open from now until the last week in January and could make time for a trip most any time until early march.

What do you say? Lets go!

R

redwolf_92

Feb 19, 2011
Wadena, Mn
THANK YOU SNOWEST! I have recieved a number of invites and I have a trip lined up leaving the 11 of jan for togwotee.

C
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Redwolf_92

I am in the same boat as you, also looking for a MN riders heading out West in Feb and March. Losting riders to ride with .

PM. me if you know of any trips.

Thx

Cheetah

S
Jan 22, 2008
Southern, MN
Trip

We plan to head out again in Feb and March - nothing firm yet but Cooke City is going to happen one of those times... I'll PM you once we start thinking about it and putting plans together - after this trip in two weeks.

R
Nov 26, 2007
I am looking for some new buddies as well. From tc but llive in des moines now. Interested in a trip over presidents day and march....

R

redwolf_92

Feb 19, 2011
Wadena, Mn
Cheetah,

There were a couple other people that contacted me about the possibility of trips in February and March, but I don't know if I should be passing their info out without their knowledge. Riceburner was one of them, but if the other guys see your post maybe they will contact you as well.

Premium Features