• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lefty

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmo...undaries_us&rmatt=tsid:1013763#family-gallery

Anybody ever ride with this guy? Cool story. Badass of the day in my book.

Joe "Lefty" is an awesome guy. I also enjoy hanging out with him at Haydays too. He's a great example of not letting life or difficulties get in the way of your passions. I get a kick out of some of his clients that look at him and judge wondering how in the world is this Dude going to get around in the back country when they struggle out there being able-bodied. Trust me, Lefty embarrasses a lot of people. Joe is true hero if you ask me.
If your out in the Togwotee mountains and you see a one armed guy ripping on an Axys, stop and salute, he's one Bad dude. Ride on Brother!
Lefty Quote: " Life is what we make of it, no matter what misfortunes we've had"

Last edited:

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn
I and a group of my friends hired him as a guide at Togwotee mountain lodge in 2010. Amazing to see him ride, I was watching him do some do-nuts in an open meadow, He wiped out, with the sled sitting on it side and before I could get to him he righted the sled and away he went. He has a huge arm bicep. He rides with amazing balance, very smooth, as fast as most in most riding conditions. Left or right side hilling no problem. He does ride a little slower on the trail back to the lodge for safety reasons.

Cinno

Reactions: Marty UT
Premium Features