• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Leftover parts from different polaris projects....

R
Sep 7, 2008
Feel free to make offers on anything you are interested in. I can try to take some pics of some of this stuff if needed but please dont ask for pics of the stuff thats brand new!!! I usually try to ship things via USPS since its cheaper and faster than the others most times. Shoot me a PM if you got any questions.

2001 600 Small Block motor out of a xcsp.-Bought in pieces and put back together with all new seals, gaskets, o rings and piston rings. Had local shop check crank and bearing and everything was good. I also have the TM 38 rack carbs and the CDI to go with this motor.--SOLD

2005 IQr 440 motor....fresh top end rebuild with very limited time on it. Low comp. heads installed as well. Have the Carbs and CDI with wiring to go with the motor to.

2001 600 Big Block top end from a RMK. Both cylinders are in good shape and are 100% usable. I did notice a couple pin sized pits above the exhaust port on the PTO cylinder but nothing that is going to cause any grief I am sure. This is both cylinders, pistons with pins and new clips, and the head and cover. I might also still have the CDI laying around for this to if needed. Head cover and cylinders have been soda blasted also.

Brand new Comet 108 EXP primary clutch. p/n 217503A-30mm bore late model polaris sleds. Clutch has been sitting on the shelf new for like 6 years or so but is still new! Does have some slight oxidizing on the alum. which is totally normal...retail on this is 355.95$.

XXX Mod Rods screen kit for a IQr.....newer updated kit that covers the lower vents and also 2 more above those locations. The screens have black ABS plastic frames with coated white sceeen with prefilter backings. Brand New never installed!--SOLD

BR Tech screen kit for IQr....they only make one type with brushed alum frames and dark screens....these cover the upper and lower vents on the hood and this is a brand new kit as well.--SOLD

Polaris snow flap....this came on my IQr when i bought it but its not the correct stock flap....I believe its from a fusion. Has 3 extra holes in it from the straps.--SOLD

1 set of Red Powermadd handguards with universal mounts. One mount has been repaired but is still usable. Buy the handguards and get the mounts free!!--SOLD

Keihin D Slide carbs from a 98 600 RMK...these come with throttle and choke cables and a extra set of slides.

Stock Red bar pad from a 05 IQr 440--SOLD

2 brand new Powermadd boost bottles for any 5,6,7,800 Polaris twin. Still in packaging.

1 Brand new and 1 used Outerwares prefilter off of a 05 IQr 440

Stock head off of a Polaris 700 Big Block-very good shape. Also have 2 covers that go on the 600, 700 big blocks.

CDI/Coil pack from a 1999 XC 600

CDI box for a 2001 700 XCXP

2001 600 small block core cylinder....has some scoring.

2 sets of black ski loops for Polaris black plastic skis...p/n 5432209

coil and fuel pump off of a 600 small block.--SOLD

Custom S.S coolant crossover cover for a IQr 440....bought this off of a forum member and never used it.

Polaris Weights:
10-54
10-56
10-64
10 M/R
S 51H
S 49H--SOLD

Last edited:
Premium Features