• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

left hand assembly replacements?

Hey guys,

im looking to replace the master cyclinder/brake lever with a less bulky unit.
im looking for some suggestions and/or where i can buy it.

if i replace it then i need to find replacement switches for the high/low beam switch, thumb warm switch, and grip warming switch. so that i can mount them in different locations.

any info or direction on were to go to get any of these things would be greatly appericated.

-Kris

I am wanting to do same thing I seen a pic on t
here of a sled ( 05/06 900) that the guy moved the Switchs half of left side control to the console area between tank and hood looked very clean. Thinks he cut a bit of a hole in console and recessed it a bit. I have looked at mine and about the only place it may go would be where the Key is located. I have a tether cord kill switch there and one or the other or both would have to move for it to work on mine. If you did it this way you do not need to pick up any switches at all and wiring will be long enough I thinks.

If you want to see a picture of a perfect set of clean bars look up Rydpowder on here his are as clean as they come.

Karl's pictures 295.jpg

I have did that to my sled but its a hassle to do it. I got rid of a few things, like high beem and low beem and i only have one switch witch powers thumb and hand warmers, and i used a willwood master cylinder.

Premium Features

Back