• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LASTFRONTIER Clothing

Oct 13, 2008
So i started my clothing company and got my first shirt order complete, for now i only have the one design on shirts but i do have many designs ready as soon i sell more of this first one. Let me know what you think and hey if you want one just pm me. i will post more designs soon because im having a hard time deciding what i want on the next batch.

the real shirt's logo is a bit smaller on the shirt.
lfsnow.jpg

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I like the design, it looks good. If you have more shirts or hoodies up and going by next season, come by the shop and maybe you can consign some and we can put some up on the wall for sale or something.

Reactions: 907rev800
Oct 13, 2008
I like the design, it looks good. If you have more shirts or hoodies up and going by next season, come by the shop and maybe you can consign some and we can put some up on the wall for sale or something.

Thank you im very glad you like them!

it might take me a bit to get the company how i want it. being on the out of work list for local 367 makes buying stuff not easy but when i get dispatched i will really get it going

heres whats in the future. I have been working on a few of these for awhile and am completly up for any ideas or changes.

I like to try and make my designs alaskan, fairly simple and just cool looking.

heres some of my future designs, next one im thinking will be the live love ride one.

liveloveride3.jpg

snowhoodie.jpg

sketchskullshirt.jpg

digitalshirt.jpg

diamondtee.jpg

nicerack.jpg

pattern2.jpg

newbear.jpg

Premium Features