• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Last one to POAST wins a Klim Inferno shirt!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
So here we go again!!!!

Up for grabs is a Klim Inferno shirt!!!

3254InfernoShirtBB4ECDE.jpg

Contest starts RIGHT NOW and will end sometime in January. It will close and the prize will be awarded anytime between now and then so post lots and post often!!!

Klim USA will ship the prize to the winner.

Remember, it has NOTHING to do with the MOST posts.... you just gotta be there at the right time Post back to back to back if you like, but you're sorta just beating yourself. :face-icon-small-ton

Gonna lay down some rules now:
-The closing time and date has already been determined and has been emailed to admin.
-SnoWest admin and mods are not eligible to win but are welcome to join in and post!
-Post all you like, but keep it clean and be friendly please.
-Points for posts etc don't count as you are in Fouled Plug
-NO WHITE POSTS

Now GO POAST!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CatWoman

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
INFERNO SHIRT
Adaptability is the Inferno Shirt’s claim to fame. Moisture-wicking and thermal properties allow it to function equally well as a base-layer or mid-layer fleece. Highly breathable fabric enables the Inferno Shirt to assist GORE-TEX® shells in transmitting moisture away from the body. It is also equally capable of being an every-day casual jacket to take the edge off chilly days.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Check out these awesome features!

• Moisture-Wicking Fabric
• Flat-Lock Stitching for Increased Comfort
• Highly Abrasion Resistant
• Four Directional Stitch
• Anti-Pilling Fleece
• Bottom Hem Draw Cord
• Mock Turtleneck
• Improved Patterning & Fit
• Chest Pocket
• Highly Breathable
• YKK® Zippers

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Has some good reviews too! :)

Great jacket! Rating + 5
10/22/2010 1:47:58 PM

I have been fortunate enough to use this jacket while doing everything from skydiving to mtb riding, and cruising on my sportbike. It has been truly one of the best investments I have ever made. I get a surprising number of compliments on it when I were it on cooler mornings around the San Luis Obispo CA area. It kept the chill away when visiting my family during this spring in AK when the temperature sat near 55 during the days. I havnt needed any other jacket for the last year that I've owned this. I can only imagine how great this would work as a mid layer. I'm here purchasing my second one bc a particular lil lady seems to have misplaced it after I let her wear it one evening. Never again! Lol

Inferno Shirt Rating + 5
7/22/2010 3:52:12 PM

Best mid layer jacket ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features