• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lakeside Apex For Sale

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Lakeside Apex motor for sale with ECU, new wiring harness, gauge, etc. Also comes with primary clutch with Dalton 96 gram weights, starter, and hand controls. Motor has approx 3500 kms since new. Replacement for this engine is 10K.

-Carillo Rods

-JE 10:1 Pistons

-Webcams turbo intake cam

-Lakeside Porting

-HP Valve Springs

-12 mm head studs machined deep in block.

-too much to list

This motor is as bad *** as it comes. This motor is very reliable and built to make big power. Can be heard running for a short time only (chassis is sold). This thing makes power and throttle response like no other motor I've seen. Was going to build a Nypex or Powerhouse chassis but not in the cards this year. Hard decision to sell. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Also have Alpine Apex kit with 2871, 4" machined intake, Boost-It, Powderlites HP intercooler, 4 into 1 high hp header, side pipe. Good package to build Propex front mount. Intercooler can be modified to make water to air. Unreal sound with the side pipe.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Its still mounted in the sled, will be selling for best reasonable offer. Wont be selling for core Apex motor prices, serious inquiries only please.

Premium Features