• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies only...

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
LOL! Funny, I have been waiting for someone to say that. Christopher said SW is 97% male. I think you do have your own.;)
Sorry for chimming in Alaska, just saw it in the top spot and had to see what ya all were talking about Ladies for.:o BTW, your welcome in that section anytime.:face-icon-small-hap

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
well shwee..how is a single guy ever gonna meet a snow bunny if we cant comingle with them...........PPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can always get off of the computer and RIDE with us, we can't guarantee that we won't bite but it's a good way to meet other snow bunnies hehe

Thank you shwee, didn't know we even had anything like that, thanks for letting me know =)

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
But Shwee, are YOU allowed in the Powder room since you ride like a guy?:confused:

I wish you could hear how hard Mag laughed at that one. :rolleyes::D

well shwee..how is a single guy ever gonna meet a snow bunny if we cant comingle with them...........PPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As long as you put the lid back down, you can comingle as much as you want. :p

You can always get off of the computer and RIDE with us, we can't guarantee that we won't bite but it's a good way to meet other snow bunnies hehe

Thank you shwee, didn't know we even had anything like that, thanks for letting me know =)

You're welcome! :)

Premium Features