• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kudos to OVS....again

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
I have been playing with a single throttle body intake manifold combo that Kingkat1150 (Lonnie) builds along with some other very trick parts. See the thread below:

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306228&highlight=Single+throttle+body

I have been tuning around the lean spot on the bottom end. I happened to be in Utah this last weekend and went by OVS. Garr took it for a quick spin behind the shop, came back, grabbed his laptop and built a program for my pure logic box. He basically move the transitions for the green and the yellow down to add fuel at a lower rpm.

WOW, he hit it perfect... Throttle response is great! Thanks OVS!

PS: while I was there, I got to throw a leg over some of their test sleds. Their Poo Pro has a stand alone ECU with a closed loop feedback Pure Logic box piggy backed box on top. That thing was bad! It had huge bottom end response and any load and rpm above the yellow circuit had the O2 locked in 12.5 like it was painted there.

I rode their tm1200 with a huge monster turbo and stand alone box. It was stupid times 1000 from engagement to full throttle. When I came back in for a landing I got off and bowed to it....WOW!

They also had some other toys (Doo) there too...these guys don't rest, they are always pushing the envelope.

Premium Features

Back