• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KTM 505 Ported and Polished.

S

summit_man

Nov 23, 2008
Sioux Falls SD
KTM 505 SXF... 2008 I Have to sell. I just bought KTM to do some summer riding and this fall my intentions were install a MH Kit. Had a little accident on a 4-wheeler and I'm out of the riding scene for a few months. $3500 bucks takes it. I am FIRM on price. Priced low cause I just don't need the wife chewin my but every time she walks into garage. Fractured skull has put the BRAKES on my dirt/Snow Bike Adventure :face-icon-small-dis

Bike is clean and runs awesome. Has a Marker Clutch and motor has only 10 hours on it since rebuild. Other good modifications have been made to bike as well.... Perfect Snow Bike!!!!!!!!!!!

These pics will have to do for now. Sorry bike isn't cleaned up and pics are not more detailed. Still gone with work so forwarded a couple I had on my phone. Any questions give me a call.

605-231-one one 76 if you have questions please call

KTM 505).jpg KTM 505-1.jpg

Last edited:
S

summit_man

Nov 23, 2008
Sioux Falls SD
Couple Pics

Got a couple Pictures up. Wasn't able to get better pics of bike today because of schedule. These are off my phone from awhile back. Haven't ridden since that day so bike is exactly the same as in pics. :crazy:

Premium Features