• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KTM 300 XC-W 2008, Misha Subo, please help me, I will be installing . . .

B
So it's just a regular spacer after all. Bushings are usually named as such when they serve a shaft-bearing purpose. Camso should call it a flanged spacer when there is a t-shape cross section but in this case I recall it is just a simple spacer washer. My two kits are still buried under the leaves by the side of the house. Will be installing soon.

Yes, for the KTM, it is just a thick washer or a regular spacer/bushing and not a T-Bushing as it is referred to in the installation manual and illustrated as such. They lead one to believe that one needs an actual t-bushing.

For the both the Beta and Honda I had done the installs for, they both used a T-Bushing. Not for the KTM with the offset shock mount. When I had taken the fuel tank off and had seen how cocked-over/twisted the ball was in the joint, after I had put the spacer in, things looked a lot less stressed than before when there was no spacer.

Premium Features