• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kitty cat dropped driveshaft

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
ive got a kitty cat thats got the lift kit in it and that makes a big difference but the track angle is awful. It popped into my head that depending on where shaft in is mounted in the tunnel i cold cut a new hole on each side for the bearings and do drop and gain more track on the ground and a better track angle. only thing i would also probably have to do is cut the running board open so the drive gear has room then put a cover on it on the under side. no reason it wouldnt work but pondering if i want to hack up the little guy.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I did exactly this. I also bent up a new tunnel for my little guy at the same time. I think I only went down 1.5" and back 1". I also put a 120 track on it at the same time. All you need is a longer chain, and a guard for the rear sprocket and you'll be on your way.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I did exactly this. I also bent up a new tunnel for my little guy at the same time. I think I only went down 1.5" and back 1". I also put a 120 track on it at the same time. All you need is a longer chain, and a guard for the rear sprocket and you'll be on your way.

4b82f500f8e28f3b3adc49cead3eeaaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

aayushkm52

Banned
Oct 18, 2022
modinagar
I have a three legged kit kat as well. She is missing one of her fronts. Do you see any phantom limb evidence? My kit is always "using" her lost limb.

Premium Features