• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kitty cat dropped driveshaft

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
ive got a kitty cat thats got the lift kit in it and that makes a big difference but the track angle is awful. It popped into my head that depending on where shaft in is mounted in the tunnel i cold cut a new hole on each side for the bearings and do drop and gain more track on the ground and a better track angle. only thing i would also probably have to do is cut the running board open so the drive gear has room then put a cover on it on the under side. no reason it wouldnt work but pondering if i want to hack up the little guy.

I did exactly this. I also bent up a new tunnel for my little guy at the same time. I think I only went down 1.5" and back 1". I also put a 120 track on it at the same time. All you need is a longer chain, and a guard for the rear sprocket and you'll be on your way.

I did exactly this. I also bent up a new tunnel for my little guy at the same time. I think I only went down 1.5" and back 1". I also put a 120 track on it at the same time. All you need is a longer chain, and a guard for the rear sprocket and you'll be on your way.

4b82f500f8e28f3b3adc49cead3eeaaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a three legged kit kat as well. She is missing one of her fronts. Do you see any phantom limb evidence? My kit is always "using" her lost limb.

Premium Features

Back