• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just finished the wrap on wifes new sled

J

jasonsamko

Dec 18, 2008
Michigan
2012 rmk 600 144. she loves this sled!!!
angle1web.jpg

front1web.jpg

side1web.jpg

Reactions: Racer220
J

jasonsamko

Dec 18, 2008
Michigan
Looks good... but it needs one more thing...........................

THAT WHITE STUFF! I wanna see pics of it on the snow! :face-icon-small-coo

I WISH IT COULD BE!
we live in michigan....its 50 degrees and raining. she did get 2 decent rides on it before we got the wrap. I know she is watching the weather everyday watching for the next storm here. She loves the sled a ton. She was on a 2010 summit x 800. but with our lower snow amounts she was struggling with the sled sidehilling and carving when the snow wasnt good and deep (only a few times a year here that it gets that good). the 800 was also tireing her out fast with arm pump. she got a chance to ride my buddys pro rmk and loved everything about it. so i sold her summit and bought her this sled. Its exactly what she wanted and she rides it much better. The 600 is so much smoother and less intimidating for her than the 800 was (we are at sea level and make more power here). and with the cost differnce i was able to get the new sled, the wrap and all the extras and still make a little money after sellling the summit....so its a happy deal all the way around....now just need more snow!

Premium Features