• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's snowing at my place!

Monday 10/26th, 8PM at 500ft elevation in Palmer, the rain is turning into snow.... Shoot, I don't need no snow right now! We have not finished all the yard work, are not done with all the finish work on the outside and I am taking my sled to ER (Emergency Room in Eagle River, hahaha) for engine alingment tomorrow.....
Who needs snow, anyway!!!

(Just kidding ;):beer;:D)

Last edited:
Reactions: AKSNOWRIDER

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
lol...Started snowing here at about 5 am and hasn't stopped since, real light but we have a couple inches so far and supposed to get a couple more tonight! :D

Reactions: AKSNOWRIDER

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

Dash, your sled is not supposed to be a lawn ornament anyway...you valley folks crack me up. LOL

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
Figured as much!!!

Jackie says we should get an inch ... its a start.

Hey, I was lucky enough to get all the leaves raked and summer stuff put away just the way I like it this week .. now its time for Prudhoe.

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
Figured as much!!!

Jackie says we should get an inch ... its a start.

Hey, I was lucky enough to get all the leaves raked and summer stuff put away just the way I like it this week .. now its time for Prudhoe.

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
Snug is snowing hard!

just got back from evening drive up snug harbor about 18 " of good snow unloaded my m 1000 174 and got stuck in 10 feet it was great! and then I got out of the lazy boy and got another beer! and put in backcountry adventures for the second time. hey just making the time go by! :beer;:D

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
just got back from evening drive up snug harbor about 18 " of good snow unloaded my m 1000 174 and got stuck in 10 feet it was great! and then I got out of the lazy boy and got another beer! and put in backcountry adventures for the second time. hey just making the time go by! :beer;:D

You need a job Bubba! :D:beer;:beer;Won't be long and your dream may be a "truth".

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska

This is what makes this place GREAT!!!! Keep it coming:D

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com

THIS makes my TUESDAY so much betta! Thanks for the laugh! This was funny! :D :beer;:beer;

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
HAHAHAH Doug.... I just looked out the window and walla its SNOWING:D There is a santa!!! Too bad it wont stick......its a start!

If you believe in Santa, it snows? But if you don't believe then you get rain? Guess I was a naughty girl this year and I get rain because there is no snow for me at my house this morning. I'm going to go pout now :mad:

Premium Features