• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

it's coming....

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i'm just starting to feel the slightly cooler breeze coming off the mountains in the evening, and i can see some of the brush showing distress from the lack of rain for the last couple of months....the alpha is getting started again tomorrow, as it has every 2-3 weeks since mid-April....last boat trip to Powell is scheduled in two weeks; 8 days, just wife and I....Super Duty has a new oil change and service, good workout for it pulling 12k pound boat to the lake and back, 780 miles round trip...winterize boat, elk camp, fall road trip up north to take in leaves, Clearwater River over Lolo Pass....stop at Schnee's in Bozeman and let the wife browse for shoes, maybe me too :face-icon-small-hap, Y.P., Beartooth Highway if snow hasn't blocked it....snomobile season coming ever so slowly, but inevitable, hope it's as good as last year...ya'll have a good season, use good sense with the avys...:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features