• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IT'S A BOONDOCKERS WEEKEND!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
It's that time of year again! We'll be showing BOONDOCKERS 9 and raising money for 2 awesome causes. The COLORADO AVALANCHE INFORMATION CENTER and COLORADO STATE SNOWMOBILE ASSOCIATION right to ride foundation will be given 100% of proceeds. Since there isn't much snow yet, everyone might as well get together for one or both of these events:face-icon-small-hap

Friday November 9th we'll be hosting the first event in Monte Vista at Alibi's Sports Bar & Grill. We'll start showing older sled videos and handing out door prizes at 6 pm and starting our featured film around 8 pm. Admission is $10 and that will include a ticket for giveaways. Kids 10 and under are free. There will be a full menu and bar.

Saturday November 10th will start out with an open house at Alpine Motor Sports at noon in Kremmling. Food and drinks will be provided while you see the latest products from BoonDocker, Polaris, Arctic Cat, and many more. Special pricing on many items for you to take advantage of plus lots and lots of giveaways.

Following the open house, we will be at the Rocky Mountain Bar & Grill for another BOONDOCKERS 9 showing. There will be no charge, but donations are encouraged and a ticket for giveaway items will be given out with every donation.

The giveaway items are piling up with swag so far from Klim, ZBROZ Racing, BOONDOCKERS, BCA, 2coolairvents, EVS, Sled Solutions, SledHeads, SnoWest, BackCountryRebels.com, VOHK, Ladies Ride Calendar, and Mountain Skillz. More companies are pitching in and boxes are showing up every day! Hope to see you there.

Presented by BOONDOCKERS VOHK and MOUNTAIN SKILLZ with MATT ENTZ

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I will clearly not make it coming from Chicago, but let me know if there is anything I can do to support. Buy a ticket, donation, whatever. Let me know and thanks!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I will clearly not make it coming from Chicago, but let me know if there is anything I can do to support. Buy a ticket, donation, whatever. Let me know and thanks!

WOW that's really awesome! Thank you for your interest in supporting these great organizations. I will get a paypal link setup to donate for the event. I'll post it up as soon as I get it setup.

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Matt I was thinking about trying to get there for Monte Vista but thats a long drive in what will hopfully be a blizzard so I doubt I will make it. But count me in for some donation $$ for the CAIC. let me know when the paypal link is ready of what ever you end up with to recieve donations

Road ride Sunday I Hope!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Look forward to seeing you guys ManBearPig!

Polzin, not sure what a ROAD ride is? Sounds flatlandish:)

With the snow in the forecast, hopefully if anyone is headed to Rabbit Ears, you'll stop and hang out with us Saturday.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Polzin, not sure what a ROAD ride is? Sounds flatlandish:)

A road ride is when you try really hard to stay on the trail so you dont smash the brand new 1500.00 new front end.

and yeah its like flatlander riding but I'll take what I can get right now:bounce:

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I don't know how to setup a paypal link for a direct donation, so anyone that wants to make a donation but cannot attend, you can send it to my paypal account @ matt.663@hotmail.com and I will add cash for that amount to our donation total.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Talked with a couple guys from Alpine Motor Sports yesterday, and they have been working their tails off to put together a great open house to express their customer appreciation! They're going to great lengths to say "THANK YOU" to all of their terrific customers. Not a customer there? No problem, we still want to see you there. Hopefully you're a future customer.

All fundraising will take place later at the Rocky Mountain bar and grill while we hang out, watch sled flicks, enjoy a variety of music, and have drink and bite to eat. Just a reminder, 100% of all money raised from the Monte Vista and Kremmling fundraisers will be donated to the friends of CAIC to help fund the daily backcountry forecasts and CSA right to ride foundation helping fund the never ending legal battle to keep our riding areas open.

THANK YOU everyone that is supporting these events and everyone that will be joining us! Looks like winter is finally here, let's welcome it in style:)

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Had a great time with everyone and always nice meeting people in person. I'm ready to ride the mesa!

Steven, nice chatting with you and thanks again for providing the shirts and hoodies for giveaways. Hope to see everyone on the snow this winter.

Premium Features