• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is this a good deal?

pinko

Premium Member
I've been looking at a demo 2011 HCR with a stage 2 CPC. Has about 600kms on it. They're asking 16,000 with full warranty. I have an M1 that I could swap alot of stuff over onto this sled that I don't want to lose. I love the M1 but want something a bit lighter and really like the M series chassis.

Should be good. I don't quite understand the "full warranty" thing on a "full mod" sled, but it should be a solid sled. With any turbo you just need to keep an eye on things and you will be fine.

Get that "full warranty" thing in writing with a signature!!!!!!!!!!! Sunsa B!tches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good deal. The warranty is interesting, but still not worth it at that price IMO unless it is pretty tricked out with suspension etc.

Sorry it's not "full" warranty. The motor is not covered. I have a pretty good relationship with this dealer. Keep in mind these are Canadian prices too.

There are a lot better deals to be had, turbos have been a tough sell this year. T&T in Bonneyville and the dealer in Camrose both had some new and like new turbo's earlier in the 12-13 range. There is an 2011 OVS propane M8 turbo around Edmonton that would go for 10 as well.

There are a lot better deals to be had, turbos have been a tough sell this year. T&T in Bonneyville and the dealer in Camrose both had some new and like new turbo's earlier in the 12-13 range. There is an 2011 OVS propane M8 turbo around Edmonton that would go for 10 as well.

Not anymore! :rockon:

Thanks again for the info.

I've been looking at a demo 2011 HCR with a stage 2 CPC. Has about 600kms on it. They're asking 16,000 with full warranty. I have an M1 that I could swap alot of stuff over onto this sled that I don't want to lose. I love the M1 but want something a bit lighter and really like the M series chassis.

Not sure if you're still looking but there was 2 CPC stage 3 turbo HCR's with low miles (500 or so) that I was dealing on that could be had for under $12k. Both were on Kijiji Alberta a week ago.

Premium Features

Back