• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IRACE Sno-x Opener- Jan.12-Weyerhaeuser,Wi

Season opener- Jan.12-Weyerhaeuser,Wi

Track is located on Cedar Swamp Rd just off Hwy.#8, 2 miles west of town of Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser is 10 miles west of Ladysmith or 18 miles east of Cameron.

Gate opens 7am
Practice 9am
Racing 10am

ONE day event, 3 rounds

Contact info:
email- rockrecreation@hotmail.com
forum- www.glqra.com under Irace series
Website- www.iraceatv.com
Phone (715)372-8806
Cell (218)590-8008

Weyerhaeuser is the favorite track of both our moto-x and sno-x racers, don't miss it!!!

How late do you think the race will go? Would like to hit it up but I have to be back in Duluth sat night and on a plane for work Sun morning at 5:30 am. Looking at about a 2 hour drive? I have a 600 mod, any other classes other than semi pro or pro open i can run? Thanks

We will be done before dark as there is no lights there, you should be able to be back home at a very reasonable time.

You should easily be able to do the drive in 2 hrs.

Only class for a 600 mod would be semi-pro open, we don't run a pro class

Jan.26 we'll be in Spooner,Wi which is even closer to Duluth

Looks like we'll have a larger track this year. Track survived the thaw.
Come check out the "gravity cavity" . 1st jump after start takes you across pit entry road and then down into ravine which is approx. 75' of downhill. You can jump anywhere from 0' to approx. 100' on this jump safely. Coming out of ravine is a step up that takes you back up to "sea level". Not a race to miss!!
Anybody been there??

There was a missprint on our fliers:
Semi-pro open is to 800 mod
Also:
Novis open is to 800 mod

Hillcross guys with 800 mods:
Bring them out, you can race either novice open, semi-pro open and I'm going to offer a Sport Open 800 mod class too

Sno-x racers can't run a mod in Sport anywhere else so I didn't think we'd have a need for Sport Open
Sounds like we have some hillcross guys wanting to run thier 800 mods-
I'll have extra trophies and will offer a Sport Open 800 mod class

How about a dash for cash for a second class??

Race IS on!!!
Finishing track up tommorrow
Loader hauling more snow in the AM
1/2 mile track
I can be reached on day b4 race on my cell at (218)590-8008
If no answer PLEASE leave message and I'll call you back
Terry

how did the race go last weekend? it sounds like me and a couple other hillx racers will be at the spooner race providing that i get some pipes to fit into this chassis!

Premium Features

Back