• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IP Local-Looking for people to ride with-free guide!

S

sthelenssldnx

No trails. Just mountain riding. The last two years I have lived in the IP/West Yellowstone area in the winter just so that I can ride and yes I am a sled addict. No shame! I know the area very well including spots away from the crowds. I meet new people every year and I am always looking for new riding buddies, I am very easy going. If you live here or are just visiting and are an avid able bodied sledder, please reach out, I would like to hear from you. I don't care if you are young or old so long as have a sled meant for the mountains and like to challenge yourself. I can't ride everyday but I work from home and can set my own schedule, aside for when I have to travel for business. Just message me and I will give you my #. Thanks for reading my post...-Riley

Thanks to all of you that replied via private message. Please keep them coming, I will be here through the end of March. Best snow year in years so far...

Probably rode with 50+ new friends this year but my time in IP is coming to a close in a few weeks. Gotta head back to Oregon for the spring season. riding this weekend and next with some local friends and some snowest people. If you want to join us let me know and thanks again for all of you that reached out. ...Until next year!!!

Premium Features

Back