• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In need of some advise

D
Jul 25, 2013
To start it off, a buddy of mine convinced me to buy a 05 900 anniversary edition sled #829. He told me it was a good deal, got it for about $1500, little did i know that it was some assembly required. After looking through the book several times and spending a little bit of money on it I got the engine back together with some help. Here's where I need the help: I have yet to get spark from this sled, and i am not sure where to start, the stator, or the coils. Any and all help and advice will be appreciated, this sled looks like a monster, and if at all possible i would like to ride it this coming season.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
My guess would also be a bad stator. I believe there is a test procedure in the "Useful Links" sticky.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Best bet is a stator issue or misassembly of conectors. Read through the stickies as
94Fordguy said,You already have a manual go through it and the test procedures.
Grab a cold one and go slow check your harness while your there..bet ya find it!
Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: 94fordguy
Premium Features