• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If someone is parting out an M Series let me know

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
I have a little project in mind for this season. If someone has or knows of someone that is parting out and M series let me know.. I am specifically looking for the front upper and lower arms, spindles, tunnel and skid (153)... Gonna make a couple modifications to my Crossfire for the fun of it.. :D

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
I've been considering parting out my 07 m1000, since it won't sell as is. Let me know the complete list of items that you want and we can discuss it.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Just follow me on my wifes sled and you can pick up the peaces that I leave for free;) Following these Kenai Krazys is getting expensive:rolleyes:

No kidding, Between all of them and their Poo's I should probably get that Dragon so I have spare parts available when I ride with them.. :D This was my first year riding powder and they put me into a couple of real a$$ pucker moments.. They are a fun group to ride with though.. Does anyone know if there is a place or website where we can get updates on the Hill Climbs this weekend?

I thought you were going to run Valdez?

Premium Features