• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Racing Alaska

S
Jun 14, 2008
Ice Racing Alaska is having snowmachine oval races on biglake sunday Jan 18.

racing starts at 1pm

Were always looking for new racers so come on out

S
Jun 14, 2008
Ice racing Alaska

Alaska Ice Racers puts on motorcycle and quad races on sunday the 18th on north shore starting at noon.

not to be confused with Ice Racing Alaska who puts on the snowmachine races near South Port Marina the same day at 1pm

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Ice racing huh?

Well I guess we might as well try to enjoy this weather some how!
Do the specators just stand around around on the ice, sit in their vehicles, on trailers or what?
Sounds like it could be fun!

A
Jan 5, 2008
Ill be out racing on sunday. Red/black xc 500 number 8. As far as spectators go you can just come walk around the pits and talk to all the riders i know they are all into sharing details about there sleds because alot of time and preparation goes into these sleds. Stop by the sled shed pit and ill be willing to talk whenever. Just look for the short kid in a HMK coat..

Tyler

A
Jan 5, 2008
Haha ya! I got a little taste of running up front at that last lemans. Now its not new to me anymore. I want to win! So dads letting me loose:D

B
Nov 16, 2008
Ice racing huh?

Well I guess we might as well try to enjoy this weather some how!
Do the specators just stand around around on the ice, sit in their vehicles, on trailers or what?
Sounds like it could be fun!

It is alot of fun spectators can sit in their vehicles or walk around, whatever.
I grew up in Homer used to go all the time and practice with a buddy who raced oval and drags.

S
Jun 14, 2008
:DSnowmachine ice oval races this weekend feb 8 at 1pm in biglake

come check us out after the start of the Iron dog:)

Its free and plenty of parking

Premium Features