• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Age rails , Which slides ?

Up to 162, I think you can get them cut for anything. Beyond that, they are Polaris and since he makes Polaris' rails for them, I'd call or try them first.

assuming you are talking hyfax...I was told Polaris or Yamaha...I went with yamaha...and they fit like a glove, very nice...

Yes, my bad ( Hyfax ) seemed like the Yammi was a little bit different .. will relook at it. Thanks

Yes, my bad ( Hyfax ) seemed like the Yammi was a little bit different .. will relook at it. Thanks

well, I put hyperfax on mine, and the yammie profile ones...I think the polaris ones are a little taller on the plastic is about all...should be same slide profile...

here is my skid, cant really see the hyfax but they fit killer good...

IceageNPowerClaw2.jpg

IceAgeNPowerClaw.jpg

come to think of it, they sent hyfax on mine when I ordered them. Did your's not come with them? Call Mike and ask him.

When I bought my Ice Age rails for my 04'Ski-Doo Summit"X" it didn't come with hyfax, but standard Doo hyfax fit no problem. Not sure if brand specific, maybe close enough in profile-Ski-Doo, Yamaha, & Polaris.

I think they just started shipping them with Hifax. Hangtime, we have had good luck with the Polaris Hifax on the Ice age rails. I also like the Polaris just because they are white and look cool.

Has anyone tried putting Polaris hyfax on Doo Rails??? Got ice age rails on my timbersled and just put my doo hyfax on but I'd rather go with white if I can. Apparently you can't get white from Doo. I can't believe how hard that aluminum is. Feels like you're drilling steel.

BTW. Mike is great to deal with. Got my rails custom built for what I'm doing and he was more than helpful.

Premium Features

Back