• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want to weigh my sled

What's everyone do? 3 bathroom scales? Hanging scale like for halibut? Just be thankful it's lighter than a yami and not worry about it?

Now Now icr, anything is lighter than a Yammi even in stock form :D If you really want to know what it weights go by the Carlisle terminal and use their scales. Or here we can go by the dump or the sand/gravel yards as well. All will let us run something across their scales.

I use 3 bathroom scales, I know it is not 100 percen correct but, it gets you in the ball park. I weighed mine full of fuel, extra belt, tools & plugs.

ICR, maybe Carlisle, or Lyndon frieght could wieght it for ya. Another option might be the state Hwy scales, I don't know how sensitive they are though. But they got me at 700lbs over and a ticket a while back :mad:.

ICR, maybe Carlisle, or Lyndon frieght could wieght it for ya. Another option might be the state Hwy scales, I don't know how sensitive they are though. But they got me at 700lbs over and a ticket a while back :mad:.

I think they're good for about 10-20lbs with isn't really close enough for me. I'll probably take it to a shipping company and slip the yard guy a $20.

Premium Features

Back