• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need a belt and more oil for a m7

I just bought a 06 M7 and the only spare belt I have is shot. I know the dealer has the stock ones but they are spendy and same with oil. Where is the best place to get belts and oil around here. Also what belt brands and oil do you reccomend. Right now I'm running full senthetic APV, and a stock belt. Thanks

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
well if you can afford an 06 m7 then price shouldnt be a huge issue, but the cheapest oil that is a good is amsoil interceptor. i get it here at trustworthy in soldotna and its $24 for a gallon. if you go to any of the shops they want at least $55 for a gallon of oil. and for belts try alaska snowmachine salvage or check craigslist

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Swap section on here and ebay has best prices on belts. Bought a used 1115 belt on ebay a few weeks ago for a spare for $35 shipped to me. Amsnotoil, use it at your own risk. Have Matt at ERPAC hook you up with a case of Synjex, good stuff.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
haha whoever left this negative comment... " Comments on this Post "(dip**** doesn't know anything about sleds ) .... if you are going to say that why cant you say who you are? i probably know more than you.

D

D808

Jan 12, 2008
Peters Creek, Alaska
oil

I just bought a 06 M7 and the only spare belt I have is shot. I know the dealer has the stock ones but they are spendy and same with oil. Where is the best place to get belts and oil around here. Also what belt brands and oil do you reccomend. Right now I'm running full senthetic APV, and a stock belt. Thanks

give me a call 242-4074 on the oil.

Premium Features