• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have cold feet. What boots?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I have constantly cold feet. It’s so bad that I dread cold sled days. Any suggestions for boots? Cost doesn’t matter, I need warm feet. I currently use battery powered soles but they don’t last all day. Any recommendations?
Cheers

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Boots

Kanedog, I also suffer with cold feet (and hands). Maybe you have tried them, but the best I've found thus far is the klim artic boot with 1200 Thinsilate. I tried the more compact klim snowbike and snowmobile boots but went back to arctics after cold feet. Fwiw.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I have the same problem. The fix for me was Cabela’s inferno boa boot. I got them a size too big and wear the thickest Klim sock. I have heard from others the klim radium is very warm also.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Yeah, I had frostbite on my toes real bad as a kid, you live with the effects for the rest of your life for the most part. I went from an Adrenaline to the Ski Doo Tec boot, and I use Hothands toe warmers. Zero cold feet last winter. Great boot, but chuck the laces and replace with some rawhide ones ...

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
BAFFIN PIVOT
REAR ENTRY BOA
  • Eight layers of inner boot insulation with heat-reflecting insulation deliver -94F(-70C)-rated warmth and comfort
  • Velvet-smooth Thermaplush lining wicks moisture away from your foot
  • Carbon fiber 'leather' and ripstop nylon upper are strong and resilient to protect against impact during high-speed activities like sledding
  • Convenient rear entry closes with quick and easy Boa lacing that provides on-the-fly adjustment and superior fit
  • Articulated instep pleats allow comfortable flex without sacrificing warmth or support
  • Ultralight BXT with microscopic gas-filled cells in midsole offers extraordinary warmth and support
  • Strong rubber outsole integrated with superior arch support system provides grip, durability, and efficient, natural-feeling support

Premium Features