• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have a problem...

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
So ever since I got my sled running alright ive been riding a lot, and its been a lot of fun... But ive been running into a new issue that I havnt run into before.. At the end of the day and the next day or two my face hurts from the grin on my face that doesnt go away and my shoulders are sore from holding on! Oh and digging/lifting the sled out...

Its been an awesome season so far! Only issue is I cant find the tree magnet in my sled to take it out..

Another Wheelie.jpg Faceshots.jpg Hit a tree.jpg Kyle Wheelie.jpg Trees wheelie.jpg

So ever since I got my sled running alright ive been riding a lot, and its been a lot of fun... But ive been running into a new issue that I havnt run into before.. At the end of the day and the next day or two my face hurts from the grin on my face that doesnt go away and my shoulders are sore from holding on! Oh and digging/lifting the sled out...

Its been an awesome season so far! Only issue is I cant find the tree magnet in my sled to take it out..

Pee Wee Hermin had the same problem. I suspect Ewe two have similar habits,

Premium Features

Back