• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I Hate Red

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Red is slower and also results in more stucks. Google it.

• Haha
Reactions: DRIVEBYE
D
Mar 13, 2014
I think his bank account is in the red now.

I tore my bicep last Nov and missed the year. I had a ton of work done on my G4, didn't plan on selling it but I listed it for 25k and it sold for that. Took all the profit from that and start buying all these parts.

D
Dec 22, 2018
tMotion XT is the best deep snow rear suspension in the industry. These torsion spring delete conversion kits are waste of money imho. Its almost 2024 and people still believe propaganda of Poo-boys lol. But then needs to be remembered that there are also people who think that their 200$ can adds more power

D
Mar 13, 2014
Beauty sled. It would be great to hear your review on the rear skid.
I ran Tom's skid on my last sled and I absolutely love it. It just works for me, with that said snowmobile parts from front to back are very subjective. In anything suspension related I want the least amount of variables as possible so removing torsion in my mind elimates a variable. Not saying they don't work. I also like a very very stiff rear skid, if you push down on my bumper hard it won't compress at all. I tried valving and stiffer torsion springs a couple sleds ago and just couldn't get it where I wanted. Air makes it very simple for me to get it right where I want it.

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
I ran Tom's skid on my last sled and I absolutely love it. It just works for me, with that said snowmobile parts from front to back are very subjective. In anything suspension related I want the least amount of variables as possible so removing torsion in my mind elimates a variable. Not saying they don't work. I also like a very very stiff rear skid, if you push down on my bumper hard it won't compress at all. I tried valving and stiffer torsion springs a couple sleds ago and just couldn't get it where I wanted. Air makes it very simple for me to get it right where I want it.
I also like a stiff rear skid and currently playing with valving and springs. In the past my Cat‘s with air were great. As mentioned above I am finding some possible decreases in deep snow performance with the stiffer skid, maybe the amount it squats. However I realize we can’t have it all, and I will take some loss of performance in the deep with the ability to soak up large whoops.

Premium Features