• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am the only BM left... thread....

So Jake ran off last night and never came home.

Edit: He came home this morning aroud 8, I misunderstood Emma.

Last edited:
Being out in the cold all night must really be messing with the old boy, he's moving real slow getting up and down and walking.

Did my Black Friday shopping, bought a washer and dryer set for Emma, got a Fly Helmet for me. Kitchen pass for the winter, priceless!

vail pass TODAY!!!!

P1010856.jpg

P1010880.jpg

P1010882.jpg

That dumazz ethanol thread is a joke too. 99.99% of the guys on here don't ever need to worry about their "uber" mods requiring any special fuel. $hit, i'm running more motor than practically everybody I know and 91 ethanol works fine. Geesh, I can't take the stupidity. lol

Did my Black Friday shopping, bought a washer and dryer set for Emma, got a Fly Helmet for me. Kitchen pass for the winter, priceless!

if I bought that for x-mas for my wife I would have my pass punched all winter :boxing:

Hey, even when I was married I didn't give cleaning supplies :D $hit, I'd love a new washer and dryer though to be honest!

everybody report Quintons lame threads, they need to get kicked down the line where they belong. His own personal advertising space for his oil and board punching.

Premium Features

Back