• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 Motorsports open house this weekend 11/23

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Stop by and check out all the new sleds and accessories! The best pricing on BRP oil you will find anywhere! We have a lot the safety equipment in stock with some good deals to be had. We will have great prices on tons of gear from Klim, HMK, and BRP.

New this year we have a ladies section setup in our store! There will be food, snacks, drinks, along with prizes and giveaways, so stop by to say hi, talk with reps, and checkout all the new stuff and get ready for the coming snow season!

here is a copy of the sale flyer they emailed me!! Wow only $19.99/gallon of Ski-doo oil.. I called and its in the 5 gallon jugs.

sale flyer 003.jpg sale flyer 004.jpg

Is a this just Saturday or Sunday too?? Looking for some good deals Sunday.. Plz.. :)

we are doing it Saturday from 9:00 till 6:00 if you can make it or will do tonight as well! sorry otherwise give me a call...
thanks,

I-90 boys

Remko sounds like a great way to start the season. This is Tony at Sundance Mt. Lodge Priest Lake ID. This is your 10 year reunion stay can you still remember it. Look forward to the boys coming back. Give me a call 425-417-5252

The snowbikes are a big deal around here their are 40+ just up at the lake.

Premium Features

Back