• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HUGE SLED DVD SALE!!!

Hey guys,
I have many one-time viewed snowmobile dvds for sale. Dvds are in perfect shape with no scratches or skips. All dvds come with perfect condition cases as well. As mentioned earlier, every dvd has only been viewed once. Here is a list along with the price for each dvd:

1- SCHOOLED (w/ Rasmussen and Burandt) SOLD!!!
2- CHRIS BURANDT BACK COUNTRY ADVENTURES VOLUME II SOLD!!!
3- SLED HEADS 4 $10 shipped SOLD!!!
4- SLED HEADS 5 $10 shipped SOLD!!!
5- SLEDNECKS 10 $20 shipped
6- SLEDNECKS 12 $20 shipped
7- SLEDNECKS 13 $20 shipped
8- FOURC4ST $15 shipped
9- CRAZY CANADIAN ADVENTURES II SOLD!!!
10- ELEVATION 4 (Shred the Gnar) $15 shipped
11- THUNDERSTRUCK 8 SOLD!!!
12- THUNDERSTRUCK 9 SOLD!!!
13- MOUNTAIN MOD MANIA 8 *BLU-RAY* $20 shipped

WILL SELL ALL 13 DVDS FOR $150 shipped!!!

Willing to wheel and deal on these DVDs so throw anything out there you have! PM me, call, or text me (605)-216-3300 with any interest or questions. THANKS!!!

- Justin

Last edited:
BTW, I'm very new to the SnoWest forum, so there's a good chance i'm doing this wrong, and even greater chance that I will get myself lost and never get back here or find your response (advance appologies if you reply and I go silent)

Martin

DVDs

Chuck,
Sent you a returned PM. Crazy Canadian and both Thunderstruck dvds and SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!! Thanks Chuck!

Martin,
Sent you a returned PM as well. Let me know if you find your way back here! Schooled and Burandts BCA are SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!! Thanks Martin!

All other dvds are still for sale! Willing to make package deals. Any interest just ask!

Thanks,
Justin

DVDs

Bump! Prices reduced! Make offers on anything you would like, willing to trade for other sled merchandise as well. Any offers just throw them my way and we will try to work out something. Thanks!

- Justin

Premium Features

Back