• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HRP Relocation Brackets

Z

zr600cce

Sep 20, 2008
Omaha, Ne
I purchased a set of HRP Relocation Brackets for my 05 M7 '153 this last winter to help my suspension cyle a bit better. When I tried putting them on this winter is was a last minute thing before we left for a trip and I had trouble getting them put on which was frustrating because I'm pretty hands on and like to do this sort of stuff on my own. The instructions weren't the descriptive and so I was left wondering on a few things. I eventually just left it stock but would like to retackle the project. I was wondering if anyone had a step-by-step description of how to go about this? Any help would be much appreciated. I was also looking for some help on what others have their suspension set at after putting the relocation brackets on. I'm a 6'2 235lb guy so I'm not small by any means. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
I purchased a set of HRP Relocation Brackets for my 05 M7 '153 this last winter to help my suspension cyle a bit better. When I tried putting them on this winter is was a last minute thing before we left for a trip and I had trouble getting them put on which was frustrating because I'm pretty hands on and like to do this sort of stuff on my own. The instructions weren't the descriptive and so I was left wondering on a few things. I eventually just left it stock but would like to retackle the project. I was wondering if anyone had a step-by-step description of how to go about this? Any help would be much appreciated. I was also looking for some help on what others have their suspension set at after putting the relocation brackets on. I'm a 6'2 235lb guy so I'm not small by any means. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Call SLP, They will fax you the instructions, or email them to you. Their part number is 32-179

SLP:
208-529-0244

S
Feb 21, 2009
brp

Don't think there were any instructions, but I do remember it being a pita until I took the bolts out off the sizzor arm stopper toward the back of skid. This helps get it all lined up. good luck, it rides way better with brackets..

Premium Features