• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How rich is Chadly?

K
Apr 12, 2018
Is that bald headed guy really him? I'll stick to being fully haired, retired, riding every sunny day, fully haired, less obnoxious, lots of friends I don't have to buy, not bragging about how good I ride and did I mention a full set of hair. With that much supposed money, maybe budget for a hair piece.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me ? That will be the day when I care about a bunch of keyboard jockeying, wannabe snowmobilers think about my appearance, receding hairline, and/or onesie. ?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Well, SnoWest could use another Chilly thread like the world could use another plandemic. That said, for the first and probably last time ever, Chilly earns some begrudging respect: anyone who can afford hair plugs but decides instead to flip the bird to the haters of the hairless has a grain of sense in him somewhere... We live in parallel universes - actually, they're probably not remotely in alignment - but they might have just intersected. I'm not entirely comfortable with that; think I'll go align my clutches. No, not on the Pro. On the old EDGE...

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
AHH the irony. Christopher posting he can't wait for the Chadsters responses now, and when taking over snowest would not have put up with any of the chit happening with Chadly now. remember Fordman and graveler and others. but the forum aint what it used to be and the owner is desperate for views. so this is the new uh er old norm. lmao

Reactions: Chadly

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Hmmmmm, what is temperature of this thread?

Premium Features