• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much fuel pressure? alpine front mount rx1

P
Dec 6, 2008
terrace b.c
hey guys i just got 03 yamaha rx1 ton with a alpine front mount kit on it im just trying to get it set up right it runds great at wot but then i let off it and seemed like it was flooding with fuel and would die. i messed around with the fuel pressure regulator but now im not sure what is it the right setting for it ? thanks for any help guy , the sled is running 12 psi right now i just turned it down from 20 psi so i can run pump gas

H

hotmail

Sep 30, 2011
NORWAY
hey guys i just got 03 yamaha rx1 ton with a alpine front mount kit on it im just trying to get it set up right it runds great at wot but then i let off it and seemed like it was flooding with fuel and would die. i messed around with the fuel pressure regulator but now im not sure what is it the right setting for it ? thanks for any help guy , the sled is running 12 psi right now i just turned it down from 20 psi so i can run pump gas
Call Dean ,but i belive it was 42 psi

M
Jan 14, 2004
The Rx1 is set up with 5 psi at idle. The leting off after WOT thing is flame out. Your floats are too high. You will likely never completely get rid of that problem but by adjusting the floats you can make it pretty minor.

M5

Premium Features