• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Beaut of a question
0b2963328c9dd4cc07e954b121482e7d.jpg

Hey Mo, we’ll prolly just keep flying them and get ready for his run in 2024. ✌??

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That is interesting because if you go to the state of nevada web site it says there are as of January 2020 1,608,889 registered voters in Nevada.I am sure there are more 10 months later since there was a push to get more people registered before the election. I am sure Realpolitics.com has a much more credible source for this information then our own Secretary of State for Nevada does. I am sure the rest of the table is 100% true.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
We celebrating. Trump is a big time dick head and that will never change. I hope we all can find a common goal and kick this pandemics ass. Proud of Americans on a huge voter turn out. Elections usually are pretty benign but this one was particularly important.

You're fired goes to Trump family including Kushner, along with chumps like Barr and DeVos and all the other cabinet members who would commit treason to protect the biggest asshole at the country club. Get a few rounds of golf in via tax payer $$ before you stand trial for the backdoor deals and organizations you robbed.

Hope no one keeps supporting this clown with donations because all that money is going to lawyers so he can appeal and counter sue his way out of prison. Only a matter of time before he is in an orange jumpsuit. ***** grabbing asshole.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We celebrating. Trump is a big time dick head and that will never change. I hope we all can find a common goal and kick this pandemics ass. Proud of Americans on a huge voter turn out. Elections usually are pretty benign but this one was particularly important.

You're fired goes to Trump family including Kushner, along with chumps like Barr and DeVos and all the other cabinet members who would commit treason to protect the biggest asshole at the country club. Get a few rounds of golf in via tax payer $$ before you stand trial for the backdoor deals and organizations you robbed.

Hope no one keeps supporting this clown with donations because all that money is going to lawyers so he can appeal and counter sue his way out of prison. Only a matter of time before he is in an orange jumpsuit. ***** grabbing asshole.
What do you hope to gain by talking so stupid?

Last edited:

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls

My heart swells when I read posts like this. It's so nice to know the party of tolerance is real, alive and well. Look at the above post, it's such a nice, friendly, accepting and tolerant post. Which city are you headed out to loot in tonight? Isn't that how you celebrate? YAY SMASHING WINDOWS!!!!

"I hope we can all find a common goal"....good god man, is this your idea of that? The talent you have for talking out of both sides of your mouth is impressive.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Nothing at all. I've wasted so much energy trying to conversate and now I'm just gonna blow off some steam. These 4 plus years have been so exhausting! Get stupid, have fun, forget about politics for one day at least. Celebrate! It isn't sports but if everyone wants to act like politics is then enjoy the defeat of a really really bad team captain. Hope to see with him and his creeps gone that the two parties can come together to make America great again....but for real this time...no more bullshit. Lol

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
My heart swells when I read posts like this. It's so nice to know the party of tolerance is real, alive and well. Look at the above post, it's such a nice, friendly, accepting and tolerant post. Which city are you headed out to loot in tonight? Isn't that how you celebrate? YAY SMASHING WINDOWS!!!!

"I hope we can all find a common goal"....good god man, is this your idea of that? The talent you have for talking out of both sides of your mouth is impressive.

My goodness you really still think I'm on the blue team still huh? I voted Dem, rep, and libertarian on this election. Good ideas, good people, and an educated perspective win me over.

Looting is when you lost. Trump and crew will steal as much as they can before leaving.

Antifa got you scared still? Hilarious. Those kids hate everything. I got nothing but love and a twisted sense of humor to give.
Why so serious? You already said none of this affects you. Qanon has you so twisted up

Sorry gotta run. Fireworks and fattys are getting lit.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Hope to see with him and his creeps gone that the two parties can come together to make America great again....but for real this time...no more bullshit. Lol
I get a kick out of how the dems think we should now come together. That's rich!
We will show bidden/haris the respect, support and cooperation that our great President Trump was shown. In other words....NOT MY PRESIDENT!

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I get a kick out of how the dems think we should now come together. That's rich!
We will show bidden/haris the respect, support and cooperation that our great President Trump was shown. In other words....NOT MY PRESIDENT!
Whether you support Trump or not, you have to admit ....given how close he was to winning, if he would have had all the same policy, and just been like 30%-50% less of a obnoxious turd on personality....would have won no problem. Just doesn't have the off switch.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Whether you support Trump or not, you have to admit ....given how close he was to winning, if he would have had all the same policy, and just been like 30%-50% less of a obnoxious turd on personality....would have won no problem. Just doesn't have the off switch.
I would frequently wish I could go back in time and edit the things he said. But like everyone else, he was not perfect. But I would take that "obnoxious turd" over any other president in my lifetime.

Premium Features